Rising Lotus Yoga is built on the foundation of community. It is a place to grow and to feel at home. All of our teachers are trained to the highest standards and their primary concern is your experience. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to make your experience a better one.
Here are some helpful tips to get you started:
- Let your teacher know of any injuries or concerns you have at the beginning of class.
- We practice yoga in bare feet, leave your shoes in the front office.
- Please print your name legibly on our sign in sheet in time you come in.
- Turn off all cell phones and leave your bags in the cubbies or front office to free your mind!
- If you arrive late to class please wait until beginning meditation is over to enter.
- Shh... savasana. It's the most important part of the practice, yoga works on the nervous system and we need time to rest and integrate it. Don't skip it!
- Please refrain from wearing perfume, some students and teachers are sensitive to fragrance.
- If you need to leave early please inform the teacher at the beginning of class and practice your own savasana before you exit.
- And most important of all, have fun! Move at your own level, it is a non- competitive practice, If you allow yourself to build your strength and flexibility slowly it will serve you for the rest of your life!